Mexicanos Swim Adventure
Extranjeros Swim Adventure
Mexicanos Royal Swim
Extranjeros Royal Swim
Garrafón Discovery & Meet & Greet
Garrafón Discovery & Encounter
Garrafón Discovery & Swim Adventure
Garrafón Discovery & Royal Swim
Take advantage of all the benefits included in the Royal Garrafón package, in addition to the incredible bond with a friendly dolphin.
If you are traveling with young children or with people who prefer quiet activities, this package is perfect for you. The Dolphin Encounter program takes place in our dolphin habitat, but swimming is not necessary. You will learn about dolphins while having fun interacting with them in a beautiful and suitable environment.
In addition, you can visit our beautiful ecological park where you can snorkel in the Garrafón Reef , get on the zip line over the Caribbean Sea of Isla Mujeres and relax in a hammock.
- 15 min orientation and 40 min in the water in the Dolphin Encounter program.
- Round-trip ferry transportation, Cancun-Isla Mujeres-Cancun, from "Playa Tortugas".
- National open bar and buffet food in the park.
- In the dolphin show, behaviors such as waving, hugging and kissing.
- Snorkeling equipment, life jackets, kayaks, hammocks, pool, showers and lockers.
- Zip line.
Does not include
- Photos of your experience with dolphins or on the zip line.
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres.
- Dockage at a cost of $ 250.00 MXN per person or 13 USD, which must be paid at the time of registration.
- Children must be at least 1 year old to participate in this program.
- The entrance to the park is free for children under 5 years old (Does not include swimming). Children from 6 to 12 years old must swim in the company of an adult who has paid for their swim.
- If your little ones apply for free admission, don't include them in your reservation. Refunds will not apply after you have made your reservation. Please write in the comments area to request free admission
- If you have any physical or health problem, contact our call center before making the reservation to provide you with all the information about our services.
- For safety reasons, women with more than 5 months of pregnancy are not allowed to participate in aquatic activities. Women with less than 5 months of pregnancy can only participate accompanied by an adult and having signed a letter of responsibility .
- Lifeguards are required for all aquatic programs.
- At Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres, groups have a maximum of 20 people for a close experience.
- We have a ferry service at no cost to you at 2 times: 9:00 am and 11:00 am.
From Playa Langosta for all swim with dolphins programs and Garrafón + swim with dolphins scheduled 10:30 am.
From Marina Aquatours for the Garrafón program and Garrafón + swim with dolphins programs scheduled at 3:30 pm.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in water is not allowed. Professional photos will be available for sale.
- IMPORTANT: At the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, ayb, store and photos), we are only receiving pesos in cash and payment by credit card with a charge in pesos and dollars.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen for protection of animals and the environment.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the meeting point for the departure of the ferry.
- Take into account that your arrival point upon return will be Playa Langosta. Consider this information if, for example, you leave a car at Marina Aquatours.