Cancún, Riviera Maya o Playa Del Carmen
Do not miss the opportunity to swim with the largest fish in the world, the Whale Shark. You can be part of our excursion to swim with these incredible animals.
- We pick you up at your hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum.
- Arrival at our meeting point at the pier in Cancun.
- Light buffet breakfast at the Cancun pier.
- Departure from the meeting point in Cancun Puerto Punta Sam, our certified bilingual guide will give you a brief informative talk about safety before boarding speedboats.
- We arrived at the whale shark observation area. When we meet the whale sharks, we will put on the snorkel equipment and swim with the Whale Sharks, two people at a time, always accompanied by a guide. The rest of the people will wait their turn in the boat. We will take turns and you can swim as many times as you want. We will stay approximately 3 hours in the whale shark swimming area.
- We will leave the Whale Shark area to go to Isla Mujeres to do the snorkeling activity.
- Snorkel in the Isla Mujeres coral reef.
- Caribbean lunch, with shrimp ceviche , tortilla chips , guacamole , fruit and soft drinks at Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres.
- We will return to Cancun (where our drivers will be waiting to take you back to your hotel or accommodation at no extra charge
- Round trip transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum (with air conditioning)
- Light breakfast in Cancun
- Bottled water, soft drinks.
- Lunch with shrimp ceviche, tortilla chips, guacamole and fruit (if you are a vegetarian, please inform us when making the reservation)
- Complete snorkeling equipment
- 3 remedies against dizziness
- Experienced bilingual guides: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Polish
- Snorkel in Isla Mujeres coral reefs
- Swim with the Whale Sharks as much as possible
- The best boats with operating permits to swim with the whale shark
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 10 USD federal maritime tax
- Biodegradable suntan lotion (please apply before the tour begins)
- Cap hat
- Tennis shoes or sandals
- Extra money (for tips or extras available)
- Wetsuit, if you have one
- A swimming shirt to protect you from the sun, in this way you protect sharks from the bronzer
- I really want to have fun
- Wetsuit (for $ 15 USD)
- Collection of HD photos and videos of the day on an 8 GB memory card (taken by your guide with a GOPRO camera) - From 1 to 3 people 40Usd (for each extra person the price increases 10 usd).
- Whale Shark T-Shirt ($ 20 USD)
This tour begins to operate from June 1