Riviera Maya y Playa del Carmen
Explore the Tulum archaeological site, the only surviving area of Mayan settlements on one side of the Caribbean Sea. Built on a cliff facing the rising sun, it gives us an impressive backdrop of turquoise blue water that makes this incredible site one of the most picturesque in the world. Enjoy a snorkeling tour in the Caribbean Sea in search of sea turtles and visit the beautiful coral reef where you can discover the infinite variety of marine fauna in this region. Travel to the low jungle of the Yucatan peninsula and explore the unforgettable world of underground rivers and "cenotes". Snorkel in the crystal blue waters of these unique limestone pools and relax among the thousands of white stalactites and stalagmites that surround you at every turn.
The tour includes:
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation with AA
- Tour of the archaeological site of TulumTour of snorkel over reef
- Swim in underground river or cenote
- Equipment required for water activities
- Bathrooms and showers
- Snack: sandwich, muffin and banana
- Food: little pig, rice, vegetable salad,
- fruits, guacamole, tortilla chips, sauces and tortillas
- Drinks: bottled water and flavored waters
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- $ 13 USD for conservation
of marine fauna
Additional Information / Recommendations:
- Not recommended for people with different abilities, heart, respiratory or back problems, hydrophobia, conditions that can cause loss of consciousness, pregnant women, or people without basic swimming skills (for water activities).
- Swimming with turtles is not guaranteed since they are in a free place
- Children under 6 years old will not be able to participate in water activities or in caves and cenotes.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be able to participate.
- DO NOT USE SUNSCREEN.