Playa Del Carmen y Riviera Maya
Enjoy a snorkeling tour in the Caribbean Sea in search of 3 of the 7 species of sea turtles in the world, accompanied by the beautiful coral reef where you can discover the infinite variety of marine fauna in this region. Travel to the low jungle of the Yucatan peninsula and explore the unforgettable world of underground rivers and "cenotes". Snorkel in the crystal blue waters of these unique limestone pools and relax among the thousands of white stalactites and stalagmites that surround you at every turn.
The tour includes:
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation with AA
- Reef Snorkeling Tour
- 100% guaranteed sea turtle watching!
- Swim in underground river or cenote
- Equipment required for water activities Bathrooms and showers
- Food: cochinita, rice, vegetable salad, fruits, guacamole, tortilla chips, sauces and tortillas Drinks: bottled water and flavored waters
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- $ 13 USD for conservation of marine fauna
Additional Information / Recommendations:
- Not recommended for people with different abilities, heart, respiratory or back problems, hydrophobia, conditions that can cause loss of consciousness, pregnant women, or people without basic swimming skills (for water activities).
- Children under 6 years of age will not be able to participate in water activities or in caves and cenotes.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be able to participate.
- DO NOT USE SUNSCREEN.