Cancún a Playa del Carmen
Xenses Park is part of the incredible Xcaret Experiences family and is located very close to Playa del Carmen, approximately one hour from Cancun. Xenses has for you an authentic journey that will stimulate all your senses and will test your perception of the world.
A zip line that will make you feel what a bird experiences when flying, a traditional village where everything goes upside down, a slide that will lead you into a cavern, underground rivers with relaxing properties and much more awaits you in Xenses, ¡ Wake up the adventurer inside you and harmonize your senses! Discover why we say that Xenses is one of the most incredible parks in Cancun .
Xenses presents 15 different interactive activities, but visual, auditory, tactile and olfactory stimuli are found throughout the park. Scenarios taken from a dream, optical illusions and objects that seem to have come to life to perform different functions from those we are used to will accompany your fun day at Xenses Park,
The tour includes:
- Access to Xenses Park
- Five-hour experience of activities and optical illusions that will test your senses
- Xensatorium Circuit
- Sensory Circuit
- Use of lockers, toilets and showers
- Round trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Does not include:
- Food or drinks
- Photo or video services
- Crafts, clothes, or souvenirs
Additional Information / Recommendations:
- For your visit wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothes
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent free of the following chemicals: octocrylene, benzophenone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, hexilodecanol, dimethyl apramide, cetyl dimethicone, methylparaben, polyethylene, propylparaben, butylcarbamate (there is a blocker that meets these characteristics for sale in the park)
- Remember to bring cash or card to buy souvenirs from your visit or to buy food and drinks
- Visitors with a disability must always be accompanied by a family member or friend who assists them at all times
- There are some activities not recommended for people with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, or who get dizzy easily. Having recent surgery, back pain or weighing more than 136 kg. For zip line activities, the minimum height required is 1.40m. and the minimum required weight is 40 kg.
- Children under 0 to 4 years old are free
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay half of the adult ticket. It is essential that they present official identification at the park ticket offices.
- Water activities include areas with a depth between 1.10 m and 1.30 m deep. It is recommended that in these activities, children under 1.30 m tall who cannot swim, be accompanied by their parents.
- The activity involving a zip line is recommended for children from the age of five, as long as the harness fits them correctly.
- Transportation may vary depending on the starting point (can be bus or other)
For hotels in the center of Cancun, transportation will be given in the morning from your hotel to the meeting point.
The return for downtown hotels would be at the malecon americas pastry shop: https://goo.gl/maps/ZBsKFNirTcq
Hotels in the hotel zone returns are in most hotels, check with your representative if we have the return at your hotel
All reservations in payment when boarding will be made in American Dollars and will be paid in USD or in MEXICAN PESOS at the exchange rate that will be provided one week before the tour)
The price that appears in MEXICAN PESOS ON THE PAGE is informative and cannot be respected if the reservation is made for more than a week in advance in the PAYMENT ON BOARD modality (unless the reservation is made and paid in advance, it will be respected the price in pesos).